The gazpacho is a light and fresh dish typical of Spain. It is a cream of vegetables very adapted for the summer.
Like many traditional recipes, there are many different versions of gazpacho, some more traditional and some more creative. For example, last year, I create a recipe for gazpacho with cherries that took the Gazpacho Experimental prize in the contest of gazpachos in La Principal.
Today I propose a simpler version with a more traditional flavor, accompanied by pearls of balsamic vinegar and mint leaves.
Leave me your opinion in the comments 😉
Until December 8th you'll have a 50% discount
Gazpacho with vinegar pearlsPrint This
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 cucumber
- 1- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (optional Phase3)
- Beads of balsamic vinegar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Wash the tomatoes well and pass them by boiling water (just a few seconds) to be able to remove the skin well
- Clean and peeled the tomatoes, proceed to remove all the seeds with a spoon
- Peel cucumber, onion and garlic (to garlic remove the heart * trick of the grandmother * to make it more delicate) and cut them into pieces
- Wash the peppers well, eliminate the seeds and cut them
- Combine all the vegetables and beat with the blender until a homogeneous compound
- Season with salt and vinegar and beat again
- Pass the gazpacho through a fine strainer, to remove the skins of the peppers
- Serve cold (after a few hours in the fridge) with pearls of balsamic vinegar
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves
- In phase 3, you can add EVO oil
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase1 and Phase 3;
This recipe contains only Vegetables so that you can eat the desired amount in the appropriate phases. If in Phase 3 you add oil, remember that it counts as healthy fat.