Today I want to propose a recipe that you will love, it is a simple but tasty omelette with vegetables, prepared without any added fats. It is an excellent choice for a salty breakfast or a quick mid-morning snack as it is very light and healthy.
This recipe is also very comfortable to take to work, as also cold it is delicious. Increasing the quantities a bit can be a complete meal.
I hope you like it 🙂
Omelette with vegetablesPrint This
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup of red pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth
- Black pepper
- 1 bag to freeze food
- Wash the vegetables well and chop the pepper
- Put the vegetables in a pan with the broth and let cook a few minutes
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites with a salt and pepper
- Mix the vegetables and egg whites and pour the mixture into a bag to freeze food; clode the bag
- Fill the pan with water and put the bag inside, leaving the mixture in the bottom of the bag and the closure up *
- Cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until the omelette is perfectly white and solid
- The omlette is ready when it peel oot of the bag
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase2; with these quantities, you get 2 full snacks for <20 or 1 full snack for >20.
This recipe can also be used in Phase 2 as breakfast, lunch or dinner, but you have to adjust the amounts or integrate with more vegetables and protein.
*To make it easier, you can put the closure on the handle of the pan, ensuring that there is no water