The raw cacao pudding and fresh rosemary is a light sweet, with few calories and perfect for those times when you are on a diet but you can not resist a sweet little treat. However good we may be, we can all have a moment when we need something sweet, why skip the diet and feel guilty when there are healthy, rich and cacao-flavored alternatives? Today I present my recipe for the pudding of raw cacao and fresh rosemary.
Raw cacao pudding and fresh rosemaryPrint This
- 1 Teaspoon of raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of you favorite coffee substitute
- 3 teaspoon of birch xylitol
- Fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of agar agar
- Mix the raw cocoa and the coffee substitute
- Put the mixture into water, undo it well and put it on the fire
- When it reaches the boil add the birch xylitol and the rosemary and stir until the xylitol dissolves
- Add the agar agar and boil 3 minutes more, stirring constantly
- Put the prepared in the desired mold and leave in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours
Enjoy your dessert with no regrets!
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase1, Phase2, and Phase3; This recipe does not contain any staples of this diet, so it is considered an extra, does not replace any other food.
AVISO PARA CELÍACOS: revisar siempre que los productos que uséis sean certificados sin gluten, para quien tenga dudas al respecto puede informarse ne el siguiente enlace http://bit.ly/SimbologíaSinGluten