Beet is an edible and fuchsia root. It is great, contains several minerals such as calcium, iron, and magnesium, among others, has a delicious sweet and special taste and can be used in both sweet and salty preparations. Personally, I love using the beet to prepare, in less than 5 minutes, this vegan sauce, perfect to make a healthy snack accompanied by some vegetable sticks.
Beets & lime saucePrint This
- 3 cooked beets
- 3 tablespoons of tahini - sesame paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Pink salt of the Himalayas or sea salt
- Peel the cooked beets and cut them into pieces.
- Peel the garlic and remove the heart.
- Put the pieces of beetroot, garlic, tahini and lime juice in the glass of a blender and start blend.
- Add the olive oil little by little while you continue blending, until a homogeneous sauce forms.
- Adjust salt and blend again.
This recipe is compatible with Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 3; with these quantities, you get 2 healthy fat servings (<20 pounds).