Today I want to propose a simple recipe, perfect for those of us who do not have much time during the week and we have to prepare the food to take to work.
It is a delicious and straightforward salty muffin with spinach and broccoli, ideal as breakfast or as a snack.
I hope you like this recipe as much as I do 🙂
Until December 8th you'll have a 50% discount
Spinach and broccoli muffinsPrint This
- 6 egg whites
- 2 cup of fresh spinach
- 2 cup of broccoli
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Cook broccoli steamed or boiled, for 10/15 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, wash spinach well and sauté in a pan, a couple of minutes, with two or three tablespoons of water.
- In a large bowl, beat the whites with salt and pepper.
- Drain the vegetables well and mix them with the egg whites.
- Distribute the compound in silicone molds for muffins or in disposable aluminum molds.
- Sprinkle each muffin with garlic powder and bake 20 minutes.
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 1 & 2. With these amounts, you get 2 meal portions of protein and 2 of vegetables for -10 or 4 snack servings for protein and 4 for vegetables for -10.