Chia pudding is not only a delicious breakfast or snack, but it is also straightforward to prepare. All you have to do is mix the chia seeds and the non-dairy milk and let it rest for a few hours in the fridge. That’s all!
Delicious, healthy and versatile
For me, the best thing about chia pudding is that it is super versatile: you can make it with the milk that you like the most. Personally, I love it with coconut and almond milk; You can customize it by adding the essence of vanilla, cinnamon or even cocoa powder; you can sweeten it with your favourite sweetener; and at the end, you decorate it with the fruits, seeds, nuts or cream that you prefer.
Chia puddingPrint This
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of seeds
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Your favourite toppings
- In a jar or glass, put the chia seeds and vegetable milk, along with the optional sweeteners and eventual spaces. Mix well.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then mix again once the seeds have started to gel.
- Cover the jar and leave it in the fridge for at least 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Mix the chia pudding before serving and add your favourite toppings.
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 3; With these quantities, you get 1 healthy fat serving for <20 pounds.
If you liked this recipe, leave me a comment or share it with your friends!