As you probably noticed, this is the first recipe I get this week, this is because I’m on vacation. In fact, the recipe I propose today is prepared in a few minutes and is perfect for the summer; It is a green smoothie, with spinach and coconut milk: fast, simple and delicious.
Frozen green smoothiePrint This
- 1 cup coconut milk in carton box
- 2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoon birch Xylitol
- Wash spinach and freeze them during 6 hours
- Mix xylitol and coconut milk util the xylitol has melt
- Add frozen spinach to coconut milk and blend them with a blender
- The result is a frozen creamy smoothie
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase3. With these quantities, you get 1 complete snack for <20 pounds.