I have to admit that although I love cooking, getting into the kitchen, lighting the fire, using the oven, seems impossible in summer; I just can not. So it’s this time of year I try to cook mostly cold dishes.
Today I propose a simple and delicious recipe, it is a few coconut and chocolate popsicles, it is an easy recipe to prepare and it is also vegan. If you like coconut, these poles will enchant you.
I wait for your opinions!
Polos de coco y chocolatePrint This
- 3 cups of coconut milk in box
- 2 tablespoons cacao paste 100% (approx 24 gr)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons of birch xylitol
- Melt the cacao paste in a bowl: it can be done with the microwave or water bath
- When the cacao paste is perfectly melted, add the xylitol and 2 or 3 tablespoons of coconut milk; Mix until the xylitol is completely melt
- Combine the rest of the coconut milk and mix well
- Put the liquid in the molds of pole and leave in the freezer at least 8 hours
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 3; With the quantities of this recipe, you got 3 snacks for <20pounds or 2 snacks for >20 pounds. For a complete snack add veggies.
This recipe can also be used as breakfast or dessert, but you must add the rest of the food since this recipe only contains healthy fats.