Meatballs are a dish that belongs to many different traditions, each culture, in fact, has its own version with its ingredients. In northern European countries, for example, they are usually prepared with minced meat and are accompanied by creamy sauces, in China they are usually prepared with pork, soy sauce and steamed, in the Philippines, they are served in Soups of broth and vermicelli … well, each one has its version.
The version that I propose to you today is very simple and tasty, and above all, it does not carry any type fat added. It is also very fast to prepare.
Veal meatballs with mushrooms, leeks and salviaPrint This
- 170 gr of minced beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large leek (only the white part)
- 2 cup mushrooms
- 1 egg white
- Fresh Salvia
- Cut very finely the half of the salvia and the clove of garlic
- In a bowl mix the minced meat with garlic, sage, egg white and salt
- Mix well with the hands until all the ingredients are amalgamated
- Form dumplings with the hands
- Wash and cut the leeks and mushrooms and put them in a pan over medium heat, add salt
- After 5 minutes, put the remaining salvia and the meatballs in the pan with the vegetables and cover the pan
- Let cook 10 minutes and serve hot
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – DMA Phase2; With these quantities, you get 1 meal for >20 pounds, add vegetables.
If you like my recipes do not forget to tell me with a comment 🙂