Ice cream is undoubtedly one of the most loved desserts in the whole world. There are many flavors and colors, and more and more are experienced. This is my version of vegan fruit ice cream; it’s so easy and quick to make it the perfect dessert for any summer meal.
Homemade ice creamPrint This
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries or peaches *
- 3 teaspoons of birch xylitol or stevia
- Peel and cut into pieces the peach, or any other fruit that you want to make ice cream.
- Freeze it for at least 3 hours.
- Beat the frozen fruit with the coconut milk and a little sweetener.
- Freeze throughout the night.
This recipe is suitable for Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 3. With these amounts, you get 1 healthy fat serving and 1 fruit serving, for <20 pounds.
*You can use all Phase 3 fruits.