When the heat becomes insistent, there is nothing better than a refreshing fruit smoothie: the combination of strawberry and watermelon is the freshest and sweetest. You can use this smoothie to accompany your breakfast or to snack.
Refreshing watermelon & strawberries smoothiePrint This
- 2 1/2 cup fresh watermelon
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries - strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- A few drops of liquid stevia or raw honey (maintenance only)
- Cut the watermelon into large pieces and remove all the seeds.
- Put the pieces of watermelon, frozen strawberries and lemon juice in the blender glass.
- If the fruit is not fully ripe, add a few drops of liquid stevia; If you are in maintenance you can use some raw honey.
- Beat all the ingredients until you get a smooth and creamy smoothie.
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 1; with these quantities, you get 3 fruit servings for <20 pounds or 2 fruit servings for >20 pounds.