For a long time I have heard a few people proclaim that they hate vegetables and although there is an increasing tendency towards vegetarianism and veganism, it seems that some vegetables continue to be unloved, especially by children. That is why today I want to propose the recipe for a spectacular green soup.
I am talking about green vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, celery, cabbage … interestingly these vegetables are among the most alkaline and are essential for our body to process proteins and maintain our internal alkaline acid balance.
Green Thyme Soup with Marinated ChickenPrint This
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup of green beans
- 2 leeks
- 1 stalk of celery
- 170 gr chicken (breast)
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Sauce
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh ginger
- Start by chopping the chicken into pieces
- Grate the garlic and the ginger and put them in a bowl with the tamari sauce and the chicken, marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes
- Wash and cut the vegetables and put them in a large pot over a high heat, with 2 or 3 cups of water, salt to taste and a few sprigs of thyme
- When the vegetables are cooked, pass the chicken (with your sauce) in a nonstick pan with a tablespoon of water
- Beat the vegetables until a cream is even (if necessary remove the excess water before whipping) and serve with the chicken pieces and a pinch of thyme
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 2; With these quantities comes 1 full meal for >20 pounds, although you can eat more vegetables if you want.
WARNING FOR CELIAC: always check that the products that you use are certified without gluten, for who has doubts in this respect can be informed in the following link: http://bit.ly/GlutenFreeSymbol
If you liked this recipe leave me a comment and share it with your friends 🙂