I love salads because they are the ideal dish to use our fantasy; They are also a perfect option to eat something healthy and fast to prepare. The best thing is to use our imagination to always create new and surprising mixtures, like this salmon and white asparagus salad. It is a delicious recipe, and it will take you just 5 minutes, so it is perfect to take to work or to eat healthy if you have little time.
I hope you like it!
Salmon & withe asparagus saladPrint This
- 2 cup of spinach
- 170 gr of smoked salmon
- ¼ purple onion
- 6 white asparagus
- 2 pickles
- Apple cider vinegar or another type
- Peel the onion and wash the spinach well.
- Drain the white asparagus well and cut them into three or four pieces.
- Cut the salmon into strips.
- Cut the onion and pickles into slices.
- Join all the ingredients in a large plate or salad bowl.
- Dress with vinegar and salt.
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 2 and Phase3; With these amounts, you get 1 protein serving and 1 vegetables serving, for <20 pounds.