Today I want to share this super simple recipe, to prepare a perfect raw vegan salad in only six steps.
It is a very easy recipe, which is prepared in a few minutes and is ideal for making a fast but tasty meal at the same time. It is also a 100% vegan and gluten-free recipe, so it is perfect even if you have guests.
I hope you like it!
Green salad with beansPrint This
- ½ cup of cooked white beans
- 1 cup of spinach
- ½ cup of cucumber
- ½ cup of kale*
- ¼ avocado
- 1 ½ tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Wash the rest of the vegetables thoroughly and cut them into pieces.
- Rinse and drain white beans.
- Peel and cut the avocado.
- Join all the ingredients in a large plate or salad bowl.
- Dress with the juice of half a lemon, oil and salt.
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet, FMD Phase 3. With these amounts, you get 1 serving of vegetables, 1 of protein and 1 of healthy fat, for <20 pounds.
* If you do not find kale you can put more spinach, arugula or lettuce of your choice.