Salmon is undoubtedly my favorite fish, I love it in every way: raw, grilled, baked, smoked … and obviously pate. This salmon pâté is a super easy and quick recipe to prepare, perfect to take it with fresh vegetables as a snack or to serve as an original appetizer at any meal with friends or family. I recommend especially the combination with celery, cucumber, and peppers.
Salmon & dill pâtéPrint This
- 85 gr. of smoked salmon
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 shallot
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Cook the egg white: you can use the egg white of a hard boiled egg, or boil it in a bain-marie for 5 minutes, or put it in a cup and cook it in the microwave for 1 minute, at full power.
- Finely chop the shallot and the dill.
- Cut the salmon into strips.
- Put all the ingredients in the glass of a blender and crush until you obtain a homogeneous pâté.
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet, Phase 2 – FMD P2. With these quantities, you get 2 protein servings for snack for <20 pounds.