The Salmon is without a doubt my favorite fish. I like it anyway. Smoked, baked, Sashimi, tartare, battered, marinated, carpaccio, steamed and in all other versions where you can find.
This recipe I propose is a delicate green soup of cabbage and leek, scented with dill, to which a simple skewer of smoked salmon gives an exceptional touch. Dill and salmon are indeed a perfect match.
This recipe is simple to prepare, and it is also perfect for when you have guests and little time to cook 🙂
Green soup with dill and smoked salmon skewerPrint This
- 1 leek
- 1 cup of green cabbage
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 50 gr Smoked Salmon
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried dill
- White pepper
- Remove the stalks of the kale and wash their leaves and the rest of vegetables
- Put the vegetables in a pot with the broth and a little salt and cook for about 20/25 minutes on medium heat
- Meanwhile cut some strips of smoked salmon and put them on a skewer
- A few minutes before finishing the cooking, add the half of the dill and the white pepper
- When veggies are cooked, pass them through a blender until a homogeneous cream
- Serve the soup in a deep dish with the skewer over and sprinkle both of them with the remaining dill
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase2; with these quantities, you get one meal for <20. For a complete meal add more veggies and the remaining protein.