Like all habits, also eating healthy requires time and effort. One of my tricks to maintain a healthy diet in my day to day is always to have a fast and healthy option in my kitchen. My grilled chicken marinade recipe is perfect since you can put the chicken to marinate in the morning and at night, you have cook the chicken on a pan during a few minutes. It is an ideal recipe for any time, very easy to prepare and requires only a few ingredients.
Grilled Chicken MarinadePrint This
- 8 oz of chicken breast (skinless)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or another type
- ¼ cup of water
- Fresh chives (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken breast into large strips.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chicken and create a marinade.
- Put the chicken inside the marinade and cover it well. Cover with transparent paper.
- Let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hours. Turn the chicken at least once.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan: cook the chicken strips for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve the hot chicken with chopped fresh chives (optional).
This recipe is allowed on the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 1, Phase 2 & Phase 3. With these quantities, you’ll get 2 protein servings for <20 pounds (4 snack protein servings).