Today I propose a perfect recipe to give a touch of flavor to vegetables, meat or even pasta. It is a very simple and fast red pepper sauce, raw and veganto prepare. The mixture of ingredients, makes this sauce an original and creative option to dress vegetables in the oven or accompany all kinds of meat.
This sauce is a good choice also for pasta dressing in Phase 2, both the shiritaki (pasta of konjak) and the pasta of edamame * (only for vegans).
I wait for your opinions 😉
Until December 8th you'll have a 50% discount
Red pepper sauce, raw and veganPrint This
- 1 red pepper
- 1/4 celery stalk
- 1/2 onion (1 shallot in P2)
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 or 4 fresh mint leaves
- 6 or 7 fresh parsley leaves
- Grated lime zest
- 1 or 2 water spoons
- 1 pinch of salt
- Wash and chop the pepper and celery
- Remove the germ to the garlic clove
- Peel and finely chop shallot and garlic
- Chop finely parsley and mint
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Serve this sauce with vegetables, meat, or pasta *
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 1, Phase 2 and Phase 3; You can eat at any time of the day: it only contains vegetables.
* In the photo you can see this sauce served with edamame pasta and accompanied by cooked edamame. Edamame is only allowed for vegans and only in Phase 2.