As promised at the beginning of the year, I continue with my small challenge of publishing a new recipe inspired by Japanese cuisine every month. After having posted my recipes for Ramen Low carb, Dorayaki with Anko, Okonomiyaki with shrimps and Pork with ginger, today I propose this recipe for noodles with vegetables and tamari sauce. It is an easy and quick recipe to prepare and 100% free of gluten and vegan. It is a very appropriate recipe for a quick and original lunch or dinner.
I hope you like it 🙂
Noodles with veggies and Tamari saucePrint This
- 2 cup of cooked brown rice noodles
- 2 cups of zucchini
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 cup of shitake
- 1/2 onion cup
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece of fresh ginger
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons of tamari sauce
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and cut the vegetables: chop the ginger, garlic, and onion, cut the zucchini into slices and mushrooms into quarters.
- In a wok or a large, put all the vegetables in the broth and sauté over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in plenty of water, during the time recommended by the container.
- When the pasta is cooked, strain it and add it to the vegetables.
- Add the tamari sauce and adjust salt and pepper. Skip another minute.
- Serve with fresh parsley leaves and a little ginger powder.
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – DMA Phase 1; With these quantities, you get 2 grain and vegetable servings for <20 pounds.
For this recipe, you may need:
WARNING FOR CELIAC: always check that the products that you use are certified without gluten, for who has doubts in this respect can be informed in the following link: https://bit.ly/GlutenFreeSymbol