Today I want to propose a straightforward and quick recipe to prepare: it is a smoothie of pears, oats, and beetroot, perfect for a quick but tasty breakfast. I am a fan of smoothies because they are practical and allow us to free our imagination. This beet smoothie is one of my favorites; I hope you like it as much as I do 🙂
Pear, oat & beet smoothiePrint This
- 1 pear
- ½ cup of raw oatmeal, old-fashioned
- 1 teaspoon of birch xylitol or Stevia or Monk fruit to taste
- ¼ cup of cooked beet
- ½ cup of water
- Peel the pear and beet and cut them into pieces.
- Put the glass of the blender all the ingredients and beat until there is a perfectly homogeneous smoothie.
- Prepare the recipe for this smoothie just before taking it.
This recipe is suitable for Phase1 – FMD P1. With these quantities, you get 1 full breakfast for <20 pounds.