This Sunday is Mother’s Day, at least in Spain, and although I can not celebrate with my mother because she lives in Rome, I hope you spend a special day with yours. Although you probably already know what to give to your moms, I have always thought that details are what matters, so I propose this sweet, easy and quick recipe that even the little ones can prepare, to accompany the gift. As I always say: cooking for someone is a way to take care of him.
This recipe is very simple, but it is delicious. I’m sure many fathers will be able to help their children to prepare these cookies for moms;)
I hope you like the recipe and Happy Day to all mothers!
With these quantities, I got 18 tiny cookies.
Almond cookies ready in 10 minutesPrint This
- 1 egg white
- 3/8 cup almond meal (Raw almonds finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons birch xylitol
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 150º C (302º F)
- Put the egg white at room temperature in a large bowl and beat them until they form stiff peaks
- In another bowl, mix the almond meal, birch xylitol, salt and nutmeg
- Combine the almond meal compound to the egg white, one tablespoon at a time, always amalgamating the compound, taking care
- Transfer the compound into a pastry bag and form a round cookie (or the desired shape) on top of a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Bake for 10 minutes and let them cool in the oven
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 3; With the quantities of this recipe, you got 1 snack for over 20 pounds (regardless of the number of cookies you obtain).
To obtain 1 serving for less than 20 pounds, use 1/4 cup of almond flour instead of 3/8.
In both cases, remember to add phase vegetables for a complete snack.
WARNING FOR CELIAC: always check that the products that you use are certified without gluten, for who has doubts in this respect can be informed in the following link: http://bit.ly/GlutenFreeSymbolologíaSinGluten