Spices are always the ideal way to bring aromas from other countries to our kitchen and make our recipes more exotic and original. For example, this dish has only a few ingredients, but a simple touch of yellow curry paste gives to it an exquisite Thai flavor. It is a straightforward recipe to elaborate and 100% vegan.
Perfect for lovers of tasty food!
Yellow vegan curryPrint This
- 8 oz. of firm tofu
- 2 yellow peppers
- 1/2 onion
- 6 young garlic or 3 scallions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 piece of ginger 2 cm
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry paste
- 1/2 - 1 cup of vegetable broth
- Peel the onion, the garlic, the garlic, and the ginger. Wash the peppers well.
- Chop the clove of garlic and cut onion, garlic, and ginger in thin strips.
- In a nonstick skillet, put the onion, garlic, garlic, and ginger and sauté with 4 or 5 tablespoons of broth. Simmer for 10 minutes, if necessary, add a little more broth.
- Meanwhile, cut the peppers and tofu into similar sized pieces.
- When the onion is transparent, add the curry paste, peppers, tofu and 4 or 5 tablespoons more broth and adjust salt.
- Leave to cook for 20 more minutes over low heat. If necessary, add more broth.
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD P2, ONLY for vegans or ovo-lacto vegetarians. With these quantities, you get 4 snacks protein serving for <20 pounds, or 2 main meal protein serving for <20 pounds.