Despite what is often said, chocolate does not have to be unhealthy, it all depends on the ingredients it contains. This recipe for 100% vegan coconut chocolate, gluten-free and sugar-free, is ideal to treat yourself sweet and healthy.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Coconut chocolate with nutsPrint This
- 9 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 9 tablespoons of raw cocoa
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of birch xylitol or stevia to taste
- 1/8 teaspoons of raw almonds
- 1/8 teaspoons of raw hazelnuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chop the almonds and hazelnuts with a knife.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small casserole.
- Mix the coconut oil with cocoa, water, sweetener and a pinch of salt until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Mix the crushed almonds and hazelnuts to the mixture.
- Arrange the mixture in a tray lined with baking paper or in a silicone mold.
- Leave in the fridge at least a couple of hours.
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 3. With these amounts, you get 4 healthy fat servings for <20 pounds.