Like every Wednesday, today we are back to Phase 2, the hardest phase for many, but we are not discouraged. The recipe I propose today is designed for all my vegan readers, so that they can enjoy a fantastic mousse of 100% vegetable origin perfectly compatible with FMD.
This is a very simple recipe, which is prepared in a few minutes and only has few ingredients; Yet its light and sweet taste will surprise you and conquer the hearts of all, children included.
Raw vegan chocolate mousse: a fresh and healthy snackPrint This
- 170 gr silky tofu *
- 1 tablespoon cocoa paste 100% (approx. 12 g)
- 3 teaspoons of birch xylitol
- Cinnamon powder
- Orange skin (optional)
- Natural peppermint aroma (optional)
- Rinse and drain well the silky tofu
- Chop and beat in a blender until a uniform mousse is formed
- Undo the cocoa paste in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (bain marie)
- Add the cocoa paste to tofu and 1 teaspoon xylitol and continue beating a little more
- Add the rest of the xylitol, cinnamon and if desired mint aroma or orange peel (optional)
- Beat until homogeneous
- Let it rest in the refrigerator to be fresh and serve in a glass with a little ground cinnamon
This recipe is compatible with the Fast Metabolism Diet – FMD Phase 2 ONLY for vegans; With these quantities, you get 2 snacks for >20 pounds or 1 breakfast for >20 pounds. For a complete breakfast add phase vegetables.
*In case you do not find silky tofu, you can use classic tofu. - WARNING FOR CELIAC: always check that the products that you use are certified without gluten, for who has doubts in this respect can be informed in the following link: http://bit.ly/GlutenFreeSymbolologíaSinGluten