Apples are my favorite fruit, and the apple pie is my favorite cake. For this reason, I always look for different and original ways to prepare this sweet. The version that I propose today is elementary to do and is vegan; Often you do not know what to cook if you have a vegan guest, this cake is a quick and tasty solution.
New FMD recipes every week
All my recipes are suitable for FMD!
Mini Vegan apple cakesPrint This
- 70 gr of buckwheat flour
- 30 gr of tapioca flour
- 40 gr of almond meal
- 80 ml of almond milk
- 45 gr of birch xylitol
- 15 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 apples
- lemon peel
- In a large bowl, mix the flours, the baking soda and the cream of tartar, the birch xylitol, and the cinnamon
- Crush one of the apples until it becomes mashed
- In another bowl, combine the milk, oil, lemon peel and applesauce and mix until smooth
- Join the liquid mixture to the flour and stir until the compound is homogeneous
- Cut the other apple into slices and put them in a bowl with cold water and a few drops of lemon juice
- Put the mixture into a round mold and decorate with the apple slices
- Bake at 160 degrees in preheated and ventilated oven, for 40 minutes
This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – DMA Phase 4.
WARNING FOR CELIAC: always check that the products that you use are certified without gluten, for who has doubts in this respect can be informed in the following link: http://bit.ly/GlutenFreeSymbol